The House votes on an omnibus spending bill, which will fund the government through most of 2023. A House committee recommends barring Donald Trump from ever holding public office again. The special counsel’s investigation has cost taxpayers $6.5 million so far, a Justice Department report says.
More from PoliticsMore posts in Politics »
- Supreme Court slowly returns to the bench to issue rulings.
- In what ways was Kari Lake a poor choice? Such a terrible.
- The Supreme Court requests comment from the Biden administration on a social media lawsuit
- McCarthy promised to stop Jeffries from appointing Schiff and Swalwell to the intelligence panel.
- Kyrsten Sinema’s Arizona Senate seat is now occupied by Ruben Gallego.