Video shows Hawley fleeing rioters who breached the Capitol on Jan. 6. Nearly 2,000 Social Security numbers associated with visitors to the White House in 2020 are posted online. The Post’s Marianna Sotomayor, Jacqueline Alemany and Amy B Wang write that several of the 21 holdouts are on the verge of agreeing to vote in favor of McCarthy. The Post’s Yasmeen Abutaleb writes that those receiving the medal include Capitol Police and D.C. police officials.
More from PoliticsMore posts in Politics »
- Supreme Court slowly returns to the bench to issue rulings.
- In what ways was Kari Lake a poor choice? Such a terrible.
- The Supreme Court requests comment from the Biden administration on a social media lawsuit
- McCarthy promised to stop Jeffries from appointing Schiff and Swalwell to the intelligence panel.
- Kyrsten Sinema’s Arizona Senate seat is now occupied by Ruben Gallego.