Elon Musk has been increasingly open about his political views on Twitter. He stirs up controversy on the site by elevating right-wing rhetoric and actors. In New York, counties with most Teslas per capita were heavily Democratic; those with fewest were heavily Republican. There is a rough correlation between income and politics by county in New York. More Democratic counties are, generally, ones with higher household incomes. But the wealthiest are far more likely to own Teslas than the poorest, according to TBPInvictus analysis.
More from PoliticsMore posts in Politics »
- Supreme Court slowly returns to the bench to issue rulings.
- In what ways was Kari Lake a poor choice? Such a terrible.
- The Supreme Court requests comment from the Biden administration on a social media lawsuit
- McCarthy promised to stop Jeffries from appointing Schiff and Swalwell to the intelligence panel.
- Kyrsten Sinema’s Arizona Senate seat is now occupied by Ruben Gallego.