The Justice Department conducted a 13-hour search of Vice President Joe Biden’s home in Wilmington, Delaware. The search turned up additional classified documents and some of Biden’s handwritten notes. It is the latest in a fast-moving investigation into the handling of classified information. Secret documents related to Iran are among those turned over to the Department of Justice. A search of Vice President Joe Biden’s home on Friday covered “all working, living and storage spaces”. Special counsel to the president was at the residence for the search, a source says.
More from PoliticsMore posts in Politics »
- Supreme Court slowly returns to the bench to issue rulings.
- In what ways was Kari Lake a poor choice? Such a terrible.
- The Supreme Court requests comment from the Biden administration on a social media lawsuit
- McCarthy promised to stop Jeffries from appointing Schiff and Swalwell to the intelligence panel.
- Kyrsten Sinema’s Arizona Senate seat is now occupied by Ruben Gallego.