Screenshots circulated Monday of a Federal Election Commission filing under “Mike Richard Pence” Spokesman for former vice president says it was an apparent hoax. Devin O’Malley: “You’ll have to reach out to the FEC for answers”. The FEC didn’t respond to a request for comment Monday night.
More from PoliticsMore posts in Politics »
- Supreme Court slowly returns to the bench to issue rulings.
- In what ways was Kari Lake a poor choice? Such a terrible.
- The Supreme Court requests comment from the Biden administration on a social media lawsuit
- McCarthy promised to stop Jeffries from appointing Schiff and Swalwell to the intelligence panel.
- Kyrsten Sinema’s Arizona Senate seat is now occupied by Ruben Gallego.