House Speaker Kevin McCarthy invites President Biden to deliver the State of the Union address. McCarthy: “The American people sent us to Washington to deliver a new direction for the country”. The speech will mark the first time that Biden will address a divided Congress. Republicans hold majority control of the House and one seat in the Senate.
More from PoliticsMore posts in Politics »
- Supreme Court slowly returns to the bench to issue rulings.
- In what ways was Kari Lake a poor choice? Such a terrible.
- The Supreme Court requests comment from the Biden administration on a social media lawsuit
- McCarthy promised to stop Jeffries from appointing Schiff and Swalwell to the intelligence panel.
- Kyrsten Sinema’s Arizona Senate seat is now occupied by Ruben Gallego.