Maxwell Frost is the first member of Gen Z generation elected to Congress. A company in Washington rejected his application to rent an apartment because of his bad credit score. Frost, 25, famously drove an Uber to pay his bills while campaigning full time for his district. The median rent for a studio apartment in D.C. is $2,600, compared to $1,646 in Orlando, according to Zillow.
More from PoliticsMore posts in Politics »
- Supreme Court slowly returns to the bench to issue rulings.
- In what ways was Kari Lake a poor choice? Such a terrible.
- The Supreme Court requests comment from the Biden administration on a social media lawsuit
- McCarthy promised to stop Jeffries from appointing Schiff and Swalwell to the intelligence panel.
- Kyrsten Sinema’s Arizona Senate seat is now occupied by Ruben Gallego.