Solomon Peña is accused of shooting up the homes of four New Mexico Democrats. Police say he was convinced that his own election in November had been stolen. Three New Mexico counties delayed or voted against certification of their 2022 primary results, citing concerns about fraud. State Sen. Mark Moores: “It’s a pox on our house until we reckon with that and move on”. Numerous state Republican leaders did not respond to requests for interviews for this story.
More from PoliticsMore posts in Politics »
- Supreme Court slowly returns to the bench to issue rulings.
- In what ways was Kari Lake a poor choice? Such a terrible.
- The Supreme Court requests comment from the Biden administration on a social media lawsuit
- McCarthy promised to stop Jeffries from appointing Schiff and Swalwell to the intelligence panel.
- Kyrsten Sinema’s Arizona Senate seat is now occupied by Ruben Gallego.