Average officer will receive a 28 percent pay raise, about a $13,000 annual boost, beginning in July. Officers’ pay would range from $37,695 in Jackson Hole, Wyo., to $91,496 in San Francisco. Increase is even fatter with federal locality pay. TSA Administrator David P. Pekoske rescinded severely restricted collective bargaining rules imposed, ironically, by Donald Trump. TSA collective bargaining topics “got rolled back to almost nothing” under Trump, union official says. Biden supports unions and backed that policy with money; Trump didn’t.
More from PoliticsMore posts in Politics »
- Supreme Court slowly returns to the bench to issue rulings.
- In what ways was Kari Lake a poor choice? Such a terrible.
- The Supreme Court requests comment from the Biden administration on a social media lawsuit
- McCarthy promised to stop Jeffries from appointing Schiff and Swalwell to the intelligence panel.
- Kyrsten Sinema’s Arizona Senate seat is now occupied by Ruben Gallego.