Kari Lake lost the Nov. 8 election by more than 17,000 votes. She sued her opponent and Maricopa County officials after the result was certified. A judge found mechanical issues with printers did not prevent anyone from voting. But she argued that hundreds of thousands of illegal ballots infected the election. Judge throws out most of Kari Lake’s claims, but allows arguments to continue. Lawyer for Hobbs says Lake’s lawsuit represents what is “rotten in Arizona” Judge: Court “acknowledges the anger and frustration of voters” over voting problems.
More from PoliticsMore posts in Politics »
- Supreme Court slowly returns to the bench to issue rulings.
- In what ways was Kari Lake a poor choice? Such a terrible.
- The Supreme Court requests comment from the Biden administration on a social media lawsuit
- McCarthy promised to stop Jeffries from appointing Schiff and Swalwell to the intelligence panel.
- Kyrsten Sinema’s Arizona Senate seat is now occupied by Ruben Gallego.