Rep. Mike Rogers and Rep. Matt Gaetz exchanged angry exchanges on the House floor Friday night. Rogers is poised to become chairman of the House Armed Services Committee. Gaetz was stopped from grabbing Rogers’ chin and shoulder by Rep. Richard Hudson (R-N.C.).
More from PoliticsMore posts in Politics »
- Supreme Court slowly returns to the bench to issue rulings.
- In what ways was Kari Lake a poor choice? Such a terrible.
- The Supreme Court requests comment from the Biden administration on a social media lawsuit
- McCarthy promised to stop Jeffries from appointing Schiff and Swalwell to the intelligence panel.
- Kyrsten Sinema’s Arizona Senate seat is now occupied by Ruben Gallego.