The House Ways and Means Committee is poised to vote on whether to release Donald Trump’s tax returns. The move could shed light on why Trump has resisted releasing his tax documents for so long. Rep. Richard Neal, D-Mass., first sought to obtain six years’ worth of Trump’s taxes in 2019. House Ways and Means Committee will examine President Donald Trump’s tax returns.
More from PoliticsMore posts in Politics »
- Supreme Court slowly returns to the bench to issue rulings.
- In what ways was Kari Lake a poor choice? Such a terrible.
- The Supreme Court requests comment from the Biden administration on a social media lawsuit
- McCarthy promised to stop Jeffries from appointing Schiff and Swalwell to the intelligence panel.
- Kyrsten Sinema’s Arizona Senate seat is now occupied by Ruben Gallego.