Rules package includes both delineations of how the House will function and a number of bills. Many of the bills are centered on right-wing themes, including incorrect or misleading arguments. In the past year, there have been at least 850 mentions of IRS agents on Fox News. The bill prohibiting the sale of oil from the Strategic Petroleum Reserve to China was mentioned 675 times. There are also proposals involving abortion funding and background-check system.
More from PoliticsMore posts in Politics »
- Supreme Court slowly returns to the bench to issue rulings.
- In what ways was Kari Lake a poor choice? Such a terrible.
- The Supreme Court requests comment from the Biden administration on a social media lawsuit
- McCarthy promised to stop Jeffries from appointing Schiff and Swalwell to the intelligence panel.
- Kyrsten Sinema’s Arizona Senate seat is now occupied by Ruben Gallego.