It was 50 years ago on Sunday that Joe Biden’s wife and daughter were killed in a car accident. Biden attended a memorial Mass for them at St. Joseph on the Brandywine Church. His son Hunter is the only person from that 1972 car crash who is still living. Beau Biden’s family was picking out a Christmas tree when his wife and daughter were killed in a car accident. His brother bought an artificial tree at a local department store and brought it to the hospital where he put it in Beau’s and Hunter’s room.
More from PoliticsMore posts in Politics »
- Supreme Court slowly returns to the bench to issue rulings.
- In what ways was Kari Lake a poor choice? Such a terrible.
- The Supreme Court requests comment from the Biden administration on a social media lawsuit
- McCarthy promised to stop Jeffries from appointing Schiff and Swalwell to the intelligence panel.
- Kyrsten Sinema’s Arizona Senate seat is now occupied by Ruben Gallego.