The Federal Election Commission dismissed a complaint brought by Republican campaign groups. They argued that Gmail filters flagged GOP fundraising emails in a way that amounted to a prohibited in-kind contribution. Google’s spam technology ignited a controversy last year, as GOP groups blamed the technology for a dip in fundraising.
More from PoliticsMore posts in Politics »
- Supreme Court slowly returns to the bench to issue rulings.
- In what ways was Kari Lake a poor choice? Such a terrible.
- The Supreme Court requests comment from the Biden administration on a social media lawsuit
- McCarthy promised to stop Jeffries from appointing Schiff and Swalwell to the intelligence panel.
- Kyrsten Sinema’s Arizona Senate seat is now occupied by Ruben Gallego.