Georgia Senate runoff reflects concerns over candidate quality, infighting and ties to Donald Trump. Georgia is a purple state expected to factor heavily in the 2024 presidential election. Polls show a close race in the runoff, which was triggered by no candidate getting majority vote in Nov. 8 election. Democrats face a tough midterm map and need every seat they can get.
More from PoliticsMore posts in Politics »
- Supreme Court slowly returns to the bench to issue rulings.
- In what ways was Kari Lake a poor choice? Such a terrible.
- The Supreme Court requests comment from the Biden administration on a social media lawsuit
- McCarthy promised to stop Jeffries from appointing Schiff and Swalwell to the intelligence panel.
- Kyrsten Sinema’s Arizona Senate seat is now occupied by Ruben Gallego.