A former staffer for the Herschel Walker campaign has filed a lawsuit against Matt Schlapp. The staffer alleges Schlapp sexually assaulted him after an event in Georgia in October. Schlapp denies “any improper behavior,” says he and his wife are considering counter-lawsuit options. Schlapp is accused of fondling “Mr. Doe’s genital area in a sustained fashion”.
More from PoliticsMore posts in Politics »
- Supreme Court slowly returns to the bench to issue rulings.
- In what ways was Kari Lake a poor choice? Such a terrible.
- The Supreme Court requests comment from the Biden administration on a social media lawsuit
- McCarthy promised to stop Jeffries from appointing Schiff and Swalwell to the intelligence panel.
- Kyrsten Sinema’s Arizona Senate seat is now occupied by Ruben Gallego.