Voters flocked to the polls Saturday to cast their ballots in the Georgia Senate runoff. An extra day of voting was brought about by a lawsuit filed by Sen. Raphael G. Warnock. The secretary of state’s office reported that at least 70,000 people voted Saturday. A total of 27 counties in Georgia conducted Saturday voting. The participating counties ensured that just over half the state’s population had the opportunity to vote.
More from PoliticsMore posts in Politics »
- Supreme Court slowly returns to the bench to issue rulings.
- In what ways was Kari Lake a poor choice? Such a terrible.
- The Supreme Court requests comment from the Biden administration on a social media lawsuit
- McCarthy promised to stop Jeffries from appointing Schiff and Swalwell to the intelligence panel.
- Kyrsten Sinema’s Arizona Senate seat is now occupied by Ruben Gallego.