Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis has taken a hard line on vaccines, seeking to investigate vaccine makers for fraud. Early in the pandemic, he praised President Donald Trump’s rapid rollout of a coronavirus vaccine. A review of his public positions shows a full reversal that has unfolded gradually since 2021. Tensions have grown between the two men as Trump formally announced his 2024 candidacy. Several early primary polls have shown deSantis leading Trump.
More from PoliticsMore posts in Politics »
- Supreme Court slowly returns to the bench to issue rulings.
- In what ways was Kari Lake a poor choice? Such a terrible.
- The Supreme Court requests comment from the Biden administration on a social media lawsuit
- McCarthy promised to stop Jeffries from appointing Schiff and Swalwell to the intelligence panel.
- Kyrsten Sinema’s Arizona Senate seat is now occupied by Ruben Gallego.