Democratic Sen. Robert P. Casey Jr. of Pennsylvania says he has been diagnosed with prostate cancer. He will undergo surgery and is expected to make a full recovery. Casey was elected in 2006 and is up for reelection in 2024, when Democrats have more seats on the ballot.
More from PoliticsMore posts in Politics »
- Supreme Court slowly returns to the bench to issue rulings.
- In what ways was Kari Lake a poor choice? Such a terrible.
- The Supreme Court requests comment from the Biden administration on a social media lawsuit
- McCarthy promised to stop Jeffries from appointing Schiff and Swalwell to the intelligence panel.
- Kyrsten Sinema’s Arizona Senate seat is now occupied by Ruben Gallego.