Debbie Stabenow will leave the U.S. Senate at the end of her term in 2025. She was elected in 2000 and has focused on boosting her home state’s auto industry. There will be an open seat in the swing state of Michigan.
More from PoliticsMore posts in Politics »
- Supreme Court slowly returns to the bench to issue rulings.
- In what ways was Kari Lake a poor choice? Such a terrible.
- The Supreme Court requests comment from the Biden administration on a social media lawsuit
- McCarthy promised to stop Jeffries from appointing Schiff and Swalwell to the intelligence panel.
- Kyrsten Sinema’s Arizona Senate seat is now occupied by Ruben Gallego.