Chief Justice John G. Roberts Jr. issues his annual “Year-end Report on the Federal Judiciary”. He highlights a district judge’s efforts to implement school desegregation in Little Rock, Arkansas. Roberts also commends “the U.S. judicial system cannot and should not live in fear”. He praises “Marshals, Court Security Officers, Federal Protective Service Officers, Supreme Court Police Officers”.
More from PoliticsMore posts in Politics »
- Supreme Court slowly returns to the bench to issue rulings.
- In what ways was Kari Lake a poor choice? Such a terrible.
- The Supreme Court requests comment from the Biden administration on a social media lawsuit
- McCarthy promised to stop Jeffries from appointing Schiff and Swalwell to the intelligence panel.
- Kyrsten Sinema’s Arizona Senate seat is now occupied by Ruben Gallego.