Bipartisan senators are working to reach an immigration deal before Republicans take control of the House. The push comes as Congress faces the end of another term without addressing an immigration overhaul. A federal judge could wind down an Obama-era program that shields dreamers from deportation. Members of the Congressional Hispanic Caucus pushed Democrats in the Senate to act quickly.
More from PoliticsMore posts in Politics »
- Supreme Court slowly returns to the bench to issue rulings.
- In what ways was Kari Lake a poor choice? Such a terrible.
- The Supreme Court requests comment from the Biden administration on a social media lawsuit
- McCarthy promised to stop Jeffries from appointing Schiff and Swalwell to the intelligence panel.
- Kyrsten Sinema’s Arizona Senate seat is now occupied by Ruben Gallego.