Rep. Lauren Boebert (R-Colo.) won reelection, a recount confirmed. The result adds another seat to the GOP’s slim majority in the House. A gun-toting, far-right Republican, Boebert is known for her remarks on subjects including gun rights and pandemic restrictions. A recount brought Boebert’s total down by three votes and increased Frisch’s by one. The tight margin was enough to keep Boebert in office, but it stood as a referendum on her conservatism.
More from PoliticsMore posts in Politics »
- Supreme Court slowly returns to the bench to issue rulings.
- In what ways was Kari Lake a poor choice? Such a terrible.
- The Supreme Court requests comment from the Biden administration on a social media lawsuit
- McCarthy promised to stop Jeffries from appointing Schiff and Swalwell to the intelligence panel.
- Kyrsten Sinema’s Arizona Senate seat is now occupied by Ruben Gallego.