Santos is a freshman congressman from New York who lied about his biography. Intrater is a U.S. citizen, but has business ties to cousin of Russian billionaire Viktor Vekselberg. Intrater’s interactions with Michael Cohen were probed by special counsel in probe of Russian interference in 2016 election. Santos told Harbor City investors that Intraters’ investment firm was a “client” of his.
More from PoliticsMore posts in Politics »
- Supreme Court slowly returns to the bench to issue rulings.
- In what ways was Kari Lake a poor choice? Such a terrible.
- The Supreme Court requests comment from the Biden administration on a social media lawsuit
- McCarthy promised to stop Jeffries from appointing Schiff and Swalwell to the intelligence panel.
- Kyrsten Sinema’s Arizona Senate seat is now occupied by Ruben Gallego.