Dick Cheney says Donald Trump is the greatest threat to the nation in 246-year history. Liz Cheney faces a tough primary on Aug. 16 for Wyoming’s sole congressional seat. The former vice president has repeatedly spread false claims of voter fraud and a rigged election. The House impeached him on a charge of inciting an insurrection for the Jan. 6, 2021, storming of the Capitol by a mob of his supporters. Cheney was ousted from her spot as the House's No. 3 Republican after she voted to impeach Trump.
More from PoliticsMore posts in Politics »
- House Democrats are preparing for a new environment with new leaders and a minority.
- Hakeem Jeffries is chosen as the new party chairman by the House Democrats, according to Post Politics Now.Hakeem Jeffries is chosen as the new party chairman by the House Democrats, according to Post Politics Now.
- Trump criticized for dining with far-right activist Nick Fuentes and rapper Ye
- Steny Hoyer sought ‘consensus.’ The next Democratic leaders may find that hard.
- Early voters in Georgia head to the polls Saturday for Senate runoff