Rep. Katie Porter (D-Calif.) announced Tuesday she is running for U.S. Senate. Porter touted her background as a minivan-driving single mom of three. The announcement comes despite neither of California’s sitting senators saying they plan to vacate their seats.
More from PoliticsMore posts in Politics »
- Supreme Court slowly returns to the bench to issue rulings.
- In what ways was Kari Lake a poor choice? Such a terrible.
- The Supreme Court requests comment from the Biden administration on a social media lawsuit
- McCarthy promised to stop Jeffries from appointing Schiff and Swalwell to the intelligence panel.
- Kyrsten Sinema’s Arizona Senate seat is now occupied by Ruben Gallego.