Solomon Peña, who lost an election to Rep. Miguel P. Garcia, is accused of shooting at politicians’ homes. President Biden and the Golden State Warriors will visit the White House today. Ohio’s new law redefining natural gas as “green energy” is anything but homegrown, according to documents reviewed by The Washington Post. House Speaker Kevin McCarthy and Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell have a nearly 25-year age gap. Some members of the Congressional Hispanic Caucus are sending out warning signals.
More from PoliticsMore posts in Politics »
- Supreme Court slowly returns to the bench to issue rulings.
- In what ways was Kari Lake a poor choice? Such a terrible.
- The Supreme Court requests comment from the Biden administration on a social media lawsuit
- McCarthy promised to stop Jeffries from appointing Schiff and Swalwell to the intelligence panel.
- Kyrsten Sinema’s Arizona Senate seat is now occupied by Ruben Gallego.