The remarks will be given at a National Guard facility named after his late son. Biden signed a law expanding benefits for veterans exposed to toxins in Iraq and Afghanistan. More than 185,000 veterans have applied for benefits related to the law since August.
More from PoliticsMore posts in Politics »
- Supreme Court slowly returns to the bench to issue rulings.
- In what ways was Kari Lake a poor choice? Such a terrible.
- The Supreme Court requests comment from the Biden administration on a social media lawsuit
- McCarthy promised to stop Jeffries from appointing Schiff and Swalwell to the intelligence panel.
- Kyrsten Sinema’s Arizona Senate seat is now occupied by Ruben Gallego.