The Presidential Citizens Medal is one of the country’s highest civilian honors. Honorees include police officials who defended the Capitol on Jan. 6 and mother-and-daughter election workers in Georgia. Friday marks two years since a violent mob of supporters of President Donald Trump stormed the Capitol.
More from PoliticsMore posts in Politics »
- Supreme Court slowly returns to the bench to issue rulings.
- In what ways was Kari Lake a poor choice? Such a terrible.
- The Supreme Court requests comment from the Biden administration on a social media lawsuit
- McCarthy promised to stop Jeffries from appointing Schiff and Swalwell to the intelligence panel.
- Kyrsten Sinema’s Arizona Senate seat is now occupied by Ruben Gallego.