Biden wants South Carolina to be nation’s first primary state. He wants New Hampshire, Nevada, Georgia and Michigan to follow a week later. Iowa would have no early role in Biden’s 2024 presidential nominating calendar. The plan would affect states pivotal to Biden’s victory in the 2020 nominating fight and general election.
More from PoliticsMore posts in Politics »
- Supreme Court slowly returns to the bench to issue rulings.
- In what ways was Kari Lake a poor choice? Such a terrible.
- The Supreme Court requests comment from the Biden administration on a social media lawsuit
- McCarthy promised to stop Jeffries from appointing Schiff and Swalwell to the intelligence panel.
- Kyrsten Sinema’s Arizona Senate seat is now occupied by Ruben Gallego.