Rep. Anna Paulina Luna (R-Fla.) and a columnist at MSNBC got into an argument about race, demography and politics. Varela noted that the new 118th Congress had more Hispanic members than any prior congress. Luna responded with equal ferocity; the dispute veered into interesting territory. Pelosi responded on her personal Twitter account and then on her official account.
More from PoliticsMore posts in Politics »
- Supreme Court slowly returns to the bench to issue rulings.
- In what ways was Kari Lake a poor choice? Such a terrible.
- The Supreme Court requests comment from the Biden administration on a social media lawsuit
- McCarthy promised to stop Jeffries from appointing Schiff and Swalwell to the intelligence panel.
- Kyrsten Sinema’s Arizona Senate seat is now occupied by Ruben Gallego.