“Survivor” was deliberate about the vote-counting process. Jeff Probst would pull out each vote, read the name and let the rest of the cast calculate who was at risk and who wasn’t. End results are the same no matter what; how you count them can heighten or dampen engagement. Voters in Georgia’s Senate race got two very different senses of the election. One is that Sen. Raphael G. Warnock came from behind, passing Walker only at the end. The other is that it’s Walker who is surging, just not quite getting there yet.
More from PoliticsMore posts in Politics »
- Supreme Court slowly returns to the bench to issue rulings.
- In what ways was Kari Lake a poor choice? Such a terrible.
- The Supreme Court requests comment from the Biden administration on a social media lawsuit
- McCarthy promised to stop Jeffries from appointing Schiff and Swalwell to the intelligence panel.
- Kyrsten Sinema’s Arizona Senate seat is now occupied by Ruben Gallego.