Regina Wallace-Jones is the first Black woman to lead ActBlue. She succeeds Erin Hill, who led the Massachusetts-based nonprofit for 14 years. ActBlue has helped raise $11 billion since 2004 for Democratic campaigns and liberal organizations. The 48-year-old joins ActBlue from LendStreet Financial, where she was chief operating officer. Stephanie Wallace-Jones was elected mayor of East Palo Alto, California, in 2014.
More from PoliticsMore posts in Politics »
- Supreme Court slowly returns to the bench to issue rulings.
- In what ways was Kari Lake a poor choice? Such a terrible.
- The Supreme Court requests comment from the Biden administration on a social media lawsuit
- McCarthy promised to stop Jeffries from appointing Schiff and Swalwell to the intelligence panel.
- Kyrsten Sinema’s Arizona Senate seat is now occupied by Ruben Gallego.