Charlie Kirk warned RNC members that donors and activists would desert the party unless it changed. Kirk is squaring off with the GOP establishment as part of a bitter leadership contest. The email deepened an internal GOP feud over the party’s disappointing performance in last month’s midterms. Kirk warned RNC members that donors would cut them off unless the party changed. He was referring to a new initiative of his group’s political arm, Turning Point Action. Mount Vernon Project will seek to pick off RNC members deemed “disconnected with grassroot conservatives”.
More from PoliticsMore posts in Politics »
- Supreme Court slowly returns to the bench to issue rulings.
- In what ways was Kari Lake a poor choice? Such a terrible.
- The Supreme Court requests comment from the Biden administration on a social media lawsuit
- McCarthy promised to stop Jeffries from appointing Schiff and Swalwell to the intelligence panel.
- Kyrsten Sinema’s Arizona Senate seat is now occupied by Ruben Gallego.