Vice President Joe Biden’s office has a history of turning over classified documents to the National Archives and Records Administration. The vice president’s lawyers found about 10 classified documents in a locked closet at his office; they turned them over to the N.H.R.A.
More from OpinionsMore posts in Opinions »
- According to the GOP tax proposal, you will pay more while the wealthy will pay less.
- We should leave the covid origin debate to the experts.
- More than ever, NATO is cohesive. Then again, what about those tanks?
- Drug manufacturers may have widened the availability of naloxone. How come they didn’t?
- DeSantis reveals himself by preventing the offering of an AP Black studies course.