Ruben Navarrette: Too many Cuban Americans let their sense of exceptionalism cloud their hearts. Some 250,000 Cubans have entered the country this year, according to U.S. government statistics. Despite our good fortune, some Cuban Americans heartlessly espouse anti-immigration sentiments. Ruben Navarrette: Some argue that Cubans still deserve special treatment because they fled communist Cuba. The entitlements that our Cuban community has received are legion, unique and should be applied to others.
More from OpinionsMore posts in Opinions »
- According to the GOP tax proposal, you will pay more while the wealthy will pay less.
- We should leave the covid origin debate to the experts.
- More than ever, NATO is cohesive. Then again, what about those tanks?
- Drug manufacturers may have widened the availability of naloxone. How come they didn’t?
- DeSantis reveals himself by preventing the offering of an AP Black studies course.