The European Union’s decision to impose tariffs on carbon-heavy imports from China is a victory for climate activists, but the United States should not follow suit. These measures are likely to both increase global human suffering and strengthen China, argues Andrew Bostock of the World Resources Institute.
More from OpinionsMore posts in Opinions »
- According to the GOP tax proposal, you will pay more while the wealthy will pay less.
- We should leave the covid origin debate to the experts.
- More than ever, NATO is cohesive. Then again, what about those tanks?
- Drug manufacturers may have widened the availability of naloxone. How come they didn’t?
- DeSantis reveals himself by preventing the offering of an AP Black studies course.