Rep. Jim Jordan (R-Ohio) argued that the government has been “weaponized” against Americans. Rep. Chip Roy said the “swamp” in D.C. should be stopped from “running over” and “stepping” on average Americans.
More from OpinionsMore posts in Opinions »
- According to the GOP tax proposal, you will pay more while the wealthy will pay less.
- We should leave the covid origin debate to the experts.
- More than ever, NATO is cohesive. Then again, what about those tanks?
- Drug manufacturers may have widened the availability of naloxone. How come they didn’t?
- DeSantis reveals himself by preventing the offering of an AP Black studies course.