Friday marks the first March for Life since the decision overturning Roe v. Wade. President George W. Bush and President Donald Trump put outstanding conservatives on the high court. Sen. Mitch McConnell skillfully managed the confirmation processes that produced the court’s 6-3 conservative majority.
More from OpinionsMore posts in Opinions »
- According to the GOP tax proposal, you will pay more while the wealthy will pay less.
- We should leave the covid origin debate to the experts.
- More than ever, NATO is cohesive. Then again, what about those tanks?
- Drug manufacturers may have widened the availability of naloxone. How come they didn’t?
- DeSantis reveals himself by preventing the offering of an AP Black studies course.