Only thing certain is that the fighting and destruction will continue. Putin believes it is his messianic mission to reestablish the Russian Empire in Ukraine, they say. Russia’s economy and people will suffer as the war continues, but Russians have endured worse, they add. David Rothkopf: U.S., allies should provide Ukraine with a massive increase in military supplies and capability. He says Congress has provided money to pay for such reinforcement; now is time for allies to act. NATO members should also provide the Ukrainians with longer-range missiles, advanced drones, ammunition and other equipment.
More from OpinionsMore posts in Opinions »
- According to the GOP tax proposal, you will pay more while the wealthy will pay less.
- We should leave the covid origin debate to the experts.
- More than ever, NATO is cohesive. Then again, what about those tanks?
- Drug manufacturers may have widened the availability of naloxone. How come they didn’t?
- DeSantis reveals himself by preventing the offering of an AP Black studies course.