Ambiguity, confusion and convoluted messaging have created a humanitarian crisis. President Biden should establish an independent commission to recommend remedies. Focus on before-entry training or prequalifying economically motivated immigrants for jobs. No one has the right to show up on another nation’s doorstep and demand entry.
More from OpinionsMore posts in Opinions »
- According to the GOP tax proposal, you will pay more while the wealthy will pay less.
- We should leave the covid origin debate to the experts.
- More than ever, NATO is cohesive. Then again, what about those tanks?
- Drug manufacturers may have widened the availability of naloxone. How come they didn’t?
- DeSantis reveals himself by preventing the offering of an AP Black studies course.