House committee recommends charging Donald Trump with four crimes, including inciting insurrection. Committee has provided searing picture of what occurred on Jan. 6, 2021, Capitol attack. New details show Mr. Trump had been told he’d lost election but still sought to cling to power. It should not have taken courage to participate in a congressional inquiry into an attempted insurrection. Too many who could have testified refused to do so, he says.
More from OpinionsMore posts in Opinions »
- According to the GOP tax proposal, you will pay more while the wealthy will pay less.
- We should leave the covid origin debate to the experts.
- More than ever, NATO is cohesive. Then again, what about those tanks?
- Drug manufacturers may have widened the availability of naloxone. How come they didn’t?
- DeSantis reveals himself by preventing the offering of an AP Black studies course.