Frida Ghitis: The South Carolina Supreme Court’s ruling is a phenomenal achievement. She says the state’s ban on abortion after six weeks violates the right to privacy in the state constitution. Only one of the court’s five justices is a Democrat, and only one is a member of the legislature.
More from OpinionsMore posts in Opinions »
- According to the GOP tax proposal, you will pay more while the wealthy will pay less.
- We should leave the covid origin debate to the experts.
- More than ever, NATO is cohesive. Then again, what about those tanks?
- Drug manufacturers may have widened the availability of naloxone. How come they didn’t?
- DeSantis reveals himself by preventing the offering of an AP Black studies course.