The House passed a provision that would force the Pentagon to end its coronavirus vaccine mandate. Julian Zelizer: It’s time for the Biden administration to end the vaccine mandate for service members. Public health policy needs to adjust based on evolving science and changing circumstances, he says. Another study finds no difference in infection rates between people who get two doses of the coronavirus vaccine and those who don’t. Proponents of continuing the vaccine mandates argue that many other vaccines are already required. Equating this to others could have an unintended consequence of extending backlash to other vaccines.
More from OpinionsMore posts in Opinions »
- According to the GOP tax proposal, you will pay more while the wealthy will pay less.
- We should leave the covid origin debate to the experts.
- More than ever, NATO is cohesive. Then again, what about those tanks?
- Drug manufacturers may have widened the availability of naloxone. How come they didn’t?
- DeSantis reveals himself by preventing the offering of an AP Black studies course.