In 2022, Democrats proposed legislation that would guarantee early voting and make Election Day a national holiday. It would also allow no-excuse absentee voting and same-day registration. Democrats also tried to counter partisan attempts to overrule neutral state election officials in states across the U.S.
More from OpinionsMore posts in Opinions »
- According to the GOP tax proposal, you will pay more while the wealthy will pay less.
- We should leave the covid origin debate to the experts.
- More than ever, NATO is cohesive. Then again, what about those tanks?
- Drug manufacturers may have widened the availability of naloxone. How come they didn’t?
- DeSantis reveals himself by preventing the offering of an AP Black studies course.