Stanley: Results in House of Representatives show no evidence of an entrenched GOP majority. Republicans on track to control 222 seats to Democrats’ 213. The House popular vote is an imperfect gauge of a party’s overall support. But it’s still telling. After the elections of 2012, 2014 and 2016, the GOP held more House seats than their popular-vote share.
More from OpinionsMore posts in Opinions »
- According to the GOP tax proposal, you will pay more while the wealthy will pay less.
- We should leave the covid origin debate to the experts.
- More than ever, NATO is cohesive. Then again, what about those tanks?
- Drug manufacturers may have widened the availability of naloxone. How come they didn’t?
- DeSantis reveals himself by preventing the offering of an AP Black studies course.