Dan Balz: When news of Donald Trump’s cache of classified documents was reported, it was newsworthy. But the mere discovery of such documents in President Biden’s possession was not newsworthy, he writes. Balz says newspapers need to be more discerning in what they report. One could not leave the building without a thorough search of anything you were carrying. I doubt the director could have left carrying a banker’s box or anybody carrying it without a search.
More from OpinionsMore posts in Opinions »
- According to the GOP tax proposal, you will pay more while the wealthy will pay less.
- We should leave the covid origin debate to the experts.
- More than ever, NATO is cohesive. Then again, what about those tanks?
- Drug manufacturers may have widened the availability of naloxone. How come they didn’t?
- DeSantis reveals himself by preventing the offering of an AP Black studies course.