Teen’s gunfire struck 54-year-old Dale Henson, an innocent bystander, in the head; she died at the scene. Brian Robinson Jr., a running back for the Washington Commanders, was shot twice on Aug. 28. At the time of Robinson’s robbery and shooting, he was 14. She says mayor, council overreached in brouhaha over criminal-code reform that won’t take effect until 2025. Nothing done will have much impact on the alarming trend of violence among youths, she says.
More from OpinionsMore posts in Opinions »
- According to the GOP tax proposal, you will pay more while the wealthy will pay less.
- We should leave the covid origin debate to the experts.
- More than ever, NATO is cohesive. Then again, what about those tanks?
- Drug manufacturers may have widened the availability of naloxone. How come they didn’t?
- DeSantis reveals himself by preventing the offering of an AP Black studies course.