Frida Ghitis was asked not to start a “blaming and shaming game” about unstable families. She says snap judgments are risky when it comes to families, so she tread carefully. There’s no missing the point that we have children living in dysfunctional families. I read an article about a 14-year-old boy who was shot and killed on the same block where his father lives. He moved to New York a day after learning of his son’s death.
More from OpinionsMore posts in Opinions »
- According to the GOP tax proposal, you will pay more while the wealthy will pay less.
- We should leave the covid origin debate to the experts.
- More than ever, NATO is cohesive. Then again, what about those tanks?
- Drug manufacturers may have widened the availability of naloxone. How come they didn’t?
- DeSantis reveals himself by preventing the offering of an AP Black studies course.